5 Senses Tour

As Thanksgiving approaches and winter is knocking at my door, I've been thinking of things that warm my soul...

This is a living room I would never want to leave!
{source unknown}
I took this photo just after my friends had left a recent party I had...I lit maple scented candles and served a punchbowl filled with hot cider (with spiced rum, natch!).  My cottage smelled amazing.  It was a great night!

Big sweaters...wrap yourself up in a hug.
{source}
Coffee foam art!  These photos are amazing. Look almost too pretty to drink. Almost.

The Sound of Music always makes me feel good. If ever there was a bohemian nun, Julie Andrews was it!

Warm wishes to you, my friends...

1 comment:

Linda said...

Great Post!!! I am a big fan of sweaters and Julie Andrews!! & That coffee looks wonderful!!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Barbara!!

Linda :)