5 Senses Tour (#4)

This post, part of the 5 Senses Tour hosted by Bohemian Twilight, has a theme - hot & spicy.  I'm just in one of those moods. ;-)

To me, few things in life are better than chipotle peppers.  Try this amazing recipe...
Caramelized Chipotle Chicken
...and this wine to accompany it.  One of the best affordably priced wines I've had in a long time.
A Reliable Wife, by Robert Goolrick, is a darkly passionate novel that I couldn't put down.
Wearing Dinner by Bobo.  Marina says it all in this review.
 Hot & Spicy eyes, courtesy of Joaquin Phoenix (ah, that hypnotic Scorpio gaze).  I miss him on the big screen.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

nice!

that chicken looks really good. but those eyes are the killer. lol

i'm going to look into that book too, thanks.

Amanda said...

I added the book to my list to read - it looks really amazing. Oh, those eyes. I really miss him on the screen, too. Hopefully he'll return one day.

Petronela said...

wow your blog is very close to my heart, I had to let you know that I am an admirer :).