Mugs!

Don't you just love a great mug?  One that feels just right in your hand, is chunky and solid, and hopefully looks really cool, too?  I'm always on a quest to find the "next great mug".  Naturally, it has to be handmade!  Here are some I found on Etsy that I've put on my wish list (hint, hint!)...
This beauty speaks to my Earth Girl.  And how can you not love that cork??  Handmade by Appleware Pottery and for sale at their Etsy shop.  Want.  Now.
Wow.  Just wow.  I love everything about this mug!  Super creative design, fabulous colors!  Sigh.  Handmade by Creativewithclay and for sale at their Etsy shop.  If you buy it before I do, please promise to love it always. :-)
So charming!  The original, handpainted design on this sweet mug just makes me smile.  Available by Jim and Gina at their Etsy shop
These colors are gorrrrrrrrrrrgeous, and I love the shape of these beauties, too.  Available by onewintrynight at their Etsy shop
Cheers!  ~Barbara

2 comments:

Monica @ Boho Mystic said...

I love mugs and cups. I like to pick one that matches my mood/thoughts at the moment.
That first one is really something.

Barbara said...

Hi Monica - I agree. My cupboards are full of single, mismatched mugs that reflected my mood when I bought them. My favorite is a small, Japanese- made sage green mug with no handle that I use every time I drink green tea. Thanks for commenting. :)