Etsy!


Well, now that my website is up and comfortably running, I decided to give Etsy a whirl. For those of you that don't know, Etsy is a site created as a marketplace for handcrafted and/or vintage items. Soooo much talent - wow! So, I now have a humble little shop there, and I'm excited to create, create, create. My Etsy banner and avatar was created by a VERY talented graphic artist, Dale at Sea Dream Studio. Check her out! http://www.etsy.com/shop/SeaDreamStudio/

And my shop... http://www.etsy.com/shop/GypsyHouseDesigns/

Love and Peace!
Barbara

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there.
congrats, must be so thrilling!

i might get there.... one far day... :)

Monica♥

Barbara said...

Thanks, Monica! It's been such a rewarding journey...you will get there, too. :) A few years ago I never would have dreamed I'd be doing this..so, keep dreaming!

Barbara

Sugarpie said...

Your jewelry is exquisite! I just added your Etsy shop and website to my favs.
You have a great sense of design and style, the colors in the stones are devine and your prices are very reasonable.
Especially love the magical Blue Faerie and the Shakti necklaces (both presently out of stock). The Dragonfly is so pretty!
I'll be back ;)
xx
Celia

Barbara said...

Celia, you're too kind - thank you! I really appreciate your feedback! Now that the holidays are winding down, I will be adding many more items to my Etsy shop and website...lots of new ideas and designs, and I'm very excited to get creating again.

Thanks again!
Barbara